Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can Onan/Cummins buy CK ``Frames`` and trip units separately and install them themselves?

We can sell IEC frame only breakers plus trip units to Onan but have never sold any UL breakers with out trip units.

Onan is not authorized to change CK trip units on UL breakers.

CTA-ID : 2001536
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?