Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you replace the ST206D, ST306S, ST306ST or ST316ST trip units for CM circuit breakers?

Are the trip units ST 206D, ST 306S, ST 306ST or ST 316ST for the CM-HE or CM-HH molded case circuit breakers still available?  

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Trip units for Compact CM 1250-2500A circuit breakers

Can you replace a 55722 part number?  It is the ST206D trip module on a CM1600HE.

The CM breakers and all related components including the ST206D, ST306S, ST306ST and ST316ST trip units are all obsolete.  Replace with a Powerpact R-frame breaker.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?