Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What part number is used to replace the grease on a QO breaker plug-on connection?

The original grease is NO-OX-ID ``A Special 200`` by Sanchem, Inc. Alternatively, the PJC-7201 sold by Square D for I-Line connections may be used.

CTA-ID : 2000125
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?