Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does Square D offer enclosures for the 9070 Type T and TF control transformers?

As a general rule, no. Square D recommends that the installer obtain a proper enclosure for the application from an enclosure manufacturer.
Some 9991 NEMA 1 enclosures are listed in the Digest, but it is up to the purchaser to verify the compatability of the enclosure with the transformer with their application.

CTA-ID : 15183
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?