Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a QO140M200 Main Breaker load center to a Main Lug load center?

You would need a QOL225 Lug Kit and a QOM2FP Filler Plate. The Filler Plate is to fill the vacated main breaker opening in the covers deadfront trim.

CTA-ID : 15766
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?