Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement level indicating lever for a 9038 CG series C Float Switch.

The one presently being used is the 2810-C4-X2. along with the clamp and screw that attaches it to the rod. 2810-D4-X1 and 21911-14161, respectively.

CTA-ID : 15502
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?