Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I get a shunt trip factory installed on a merchandised I-Line main breaker panel?

Yes. You can just add an ``A`` to the end of the part # of the panel to get a 120V shunt trip. example - HCM23734MA

CTA-ID : 10724
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?