Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part for the ``stops`` for a 9036DRA31?

1091S14G1 - Digest 170, pg. 18-36. These fit the 3/8 inch float rod (use these with 9035 and 9038 units). The stops are cold rolled steel with a chromate finish. For 316 Stainless, use 1091S15G1

CTA-ID : 14991
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?