Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a replacement joint pak for the AP506G style of busway?

No. These parts are not field replaceable. The customer can return the busway to the factory for repair, hire Services to repair the joint pak, or purchase a new busway device.

CTA-ID : 15752
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?