Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What plug is required for use with the receptacle used on a H363WA, H363DSWA, H363CSWA and H363AWA (safety switch with Appleton POWERTITE receptacle installed)?

The receptacle is UL Listed for use with Square D or Appleton plug # ACP1034CD. It is also UL Classified for use with Square D or Crouse-Hinds ARKTITE plug # APJ10487.

CTA-ID : 12881
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?