Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What does the term ``NEMA Type 1A`` refer to?

NEMA Standards Publication 250-1997, ``Enclosures for Electrical Equipment (1000 Volts Maximum)`` no longer lists this enclosure type. This enclosure type is commonly accepted to be referring to a NEMA 1 enclosure with a gasketed cover.

CTA-ID : 12867
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?