Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

9007R18 - customer is trying to clarify what exactly he gets when ordering this.

Confirmed it is just a roller head, no rod or clamp. This is a device that slides on a rod and adjusts on the rod with screws. Used with a 9007R17 or 9007R16, customer supplies rod stock or key stock.

CTA-ID : 12856
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?