Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What plug is required for use with the receptacle used on a H361WA, H361DSWA, H361CSWA and H361AWA (safety switch with Appleton POWERTITE receptacle installed)?

The receptacle is UL Listed for use with Square D or Appleton plug # ACP3034BC. It is also UL Classified for use with Square D or Crouse-Hinds ARKTITE plug # APJ3485.

CTA-ID : 12441
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?