Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you replace the XESG1022 contact block from the old XCKJ type limit switches?

No, you can no longer order the XESG1022 contact block. Recommend replacing with a new XCKJ type limit switch.

CTA-ID : 12251
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?