Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a 6 inch lever arm for 9007 C54B2

For wire or Delrin rods, use 9007FA series; for roller and lever use 9007R16 or R17 on the S9 hub and add R18 thru R20 rollers.

CTA-ID : 11930
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?