Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

9007 WK what adapter is used with lever arm limit switches<br />

This is a replacement wire for a wobblestick . To find a wire for use as a lever arm on the 9007C switch, consider the 9007 FA-1

CTA-ID : 12043
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?