Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I get a 120Vac shunt trip, 1a1b aux switch, and bell alarm on an FG breaker?

Yes. Use suffix AABA for the 1a1b/bell alarm combination, and SA for the shunt trip, or AABASA for all three. Sample breaker number: FGA34100AABASA

CTA-ID : 9784
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?