Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where is the ULSE label located on our panelboards?

A statement is made pertaining to the requirements of a ULSE panelboard on the wire and torque label. This is located under the deadfront of each panel.

Reviewed 3/10/04

CTA-ID : 9668
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?