Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Have FA34050 and needed a two pole. How can I prove to the inspector that it can be used as a two pole breaker?

The breaker is label above the handle that says: ``For 1-phase or 250Vdc service use outside poles only.``

CTA-ID : 9723
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?