Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What can be done if having a RF noise problem with SW Radio operator within 100 feet of the Altivar ATV66?

Told him an EMI/RFI filter would be useful which is intended for use with drives when they are near sensitive electronic components. If he needs additional info on them, needs to contact TCI at 1-800-TCI-8282.

CTA-ID : 7157
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?