Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer needs a trip unit for a CK1200 breaker.

Trip units for MG breakers must be sold thru and installed by Field Services. Advised customer to contact the local Services office for a quotation.

CTA-ID : 5434
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?