Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the external handle for a Series F1 HU363RB?

Use a HM0610F, which includes the external handle assembly and internal operating mechanism. It is required that both parts be replaced. Refer to the Enclosed Safety Switches Catalog, document # 3100CT9801.

CTA-ID : 1848
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?