Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer wants to know if accessory 1212 can be added to a two pole FA/FAL circuit breaker, like cat. no. FAL24050?

Advised customer to use suffix 1202 instead for this particular breaker. 1212 is a suffix for right pole only, and the 2 pole FAL is a 2 pole module that uses the left and center.

CTA-ID : 3044
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?