Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do you need a transducer to convert a pressure signal to a millamp signal so the Altivar ATV66 will respond accordingly?

Yes, an external transducer is needed for that signal because drive will accept only 0 to 10v or 0 to 20ma source for speed reference standardly.

CTA-ID : 6956
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?