Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the trip unit on the Masterpact NW breakers be changed in the field?

Yes. All Masterpact NW circuit breakers are equipped with a MICROLOGIC trip unit that can be changed on site.

CTA-ID : 8769
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?