Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a 150 amp neutral current transformer that is used with the NSJ400 breaker with STR trip units?

Part number: 36950
Note: external neutral transformer (TCE) must have the same rating as the circuit breaker current sensor.

CTA-ID : 8227
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?