Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can I change the rating of a 3 pole PA or PH circuit breaker?

How can I change the rating plug of a 3 pole PA/PH circuit breaker?

Product Line:
PA, PH, and PC breaker

Products sold in the North America

Need to change the amperage of PA, PH and PC breaker.

Use the following kits to set breaker. As of Sept. 2014.

600A - PA3600RC (obsolete)
700A - PA3700RC
800A - PA3800RC (obsolete)
1000A - PA31000RC (obsolete)
1200A - PA31200RC
1400A - PA31400RC
1600A - PA31600RC
1800A - PA31800RC
2000A - PA32000RC (obsolete)

See the instruction bulletin, 48040-018-06 .
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?