Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a 5000 amp neutral current transformer that is used with the Masterpact circuit breaker with STR trip units?

Part number: 685673
Note: external neutral transformer (TCE) must have the same rating as the circuit breaker current sensor.

CTA-ID : 8185
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?