Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have an enclosure for the Compact CM breaker?

No, but a third-party enclosure (NEMA 3R) is available from:
States Electric Mfg. Co.,
650 Ottawa Ave. No.
MInneapolis, MN 55422
Ph. 612-588-0536

CTA-ID : 6280
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?