Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the suffix G shunt trip on a PA or PH breaker be replaced? It is used on an old GP ground fault system.<br />

The G shunt trip is factory installed only, and cannot be replaced. However, if the breaker accepts field installable accessories, and the ports for a shunt trip are open, a PA11042 (24Vac shunt trip) could be added to the breaker to replace the function of the G shunt trip.

CTA-ID : 5675
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?