Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Existing breaker ML-3. How can I get the SK kit to install a KAL breaker in an ML panel.<br />

Order kit number SK4516.
This kit is good only for replacing or adding circuit breakers to 10 5/8 deep ML panelboards manufactured from 1962-1968 and switchboards manufactured from 1962-1968.

CTA-ID : 5416
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?