Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the repair parts for a MA800Y Circuit Breaker Enclosure?

This Hazardous Location circuit breaker enclosure is obsolete. No repair parts are available. No complete enclosures are available. Refer to Killark Electric Manufacturing Company, (314) 531-0460, for a possible substitute.

CTA-ID : 5812
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?