Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer needed an FGA34070 w/ a shunt trip

Advised him to use a FGA34070SA. Use suffix SA for a 120Vac shunt trip on breaker types: ED, EG, EJ, FD, FG and FJ

CTA-ID : 5544
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?