Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What does the ``H`` indicate on 2510 KW**H?

These devices are furnished with one 3/4`` pipe tap in bottom of enclosure that is reversible for top feed. However to obtain 3/4`` pipe tap in both bottom and top, add suffix letter ``H`` to the type number.

CTA-ID : 4499
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?