Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Which QO circuit breakers can I use on a 240v grounded B phase?

Product Line:
QO type Circuit Breakers

For application on a 240 V corner-grounded system:
  1. If using a 2p breaker, it must be a QO-H or QOB-H type; these are labeled for corner grounded application.
  2. If using a 3p breaker, any QO or QOB breaker can be used.  The marking requirement only applies to using 2-pole breakers.
See attached
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?