Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a KAL breaker be converted to a KAP?

You may remove the lugs from the ON end of a KAL and install the AL250KAIN terminal insert kit. Mounting screws must be used on the OFF end.

CTA-ID : 2977
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?