Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the part numbers for electric joint compound for Square D I-Line and Drawout breakers?

PJC7201 for I-Line circuit breakers, QMB plug-on units, or model-V MCC units.
PJC8311 for SED draw-out circuit breakers.

CTA-ID : 2701
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?