Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a Q22225NS circuit breaker enclosure for a Q2L circuit breaker ?

Replacement for a Q2L circuit breaker in a Q22225NS enclosure?

Product Line:

distribution Equipment

The Q22225NS was restricted to a 2-pole Q2L circuit breaker. A Q23225NS could be used to replace it for a breaker rated up to 225 ampere. If the Q2L breaker is rated 200 ampere or less, you could also consider a Q22200NS enclosure.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?