Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the external handle and internal lever available on a Class 2510 Type M*T devices?

No replacement parts are available for these enclosures from Square D because this is a Curlee enclosure. Contact them @ 713-449-6271 and refer to their enclosure # C-89611.

CTA-ID : 1373
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?