Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the QB breaker take a shunt trip?

QB type breakers will not accept any electrical accessories. If electrical accessories are required, customer should consider using an H or J frame Powerpact, or a KA type breaker.

CTA-ID : 1781
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?