Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the contact status of a 9034 LLV float switch?

It could be either NO or NC depending on how the float is configured with a witness mark up or down per p. 22 of 9034CT9701. To change the switch between NO and NC, remove the retaining clip that holds the float on the switch, remove the float, reverse its orientation, and slide it back into place on the central shaft. . Replace the retaining clip.

CTA-ID : 1764
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?