Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What hubs are used on MP Meter-Pak Meter Centers?

Dependent upon the device catalog number, either A or A-L hubs will be used for conduit entry into the utility company compartment (main lugs area). Refer to the latest Digest for hubs available for a specific Meter-Pak device catalog number.

CTA-ID : 364
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?