Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the Masterpact, CM, or CK trip unit be field replaced?

Not by a customer. Field replacement of the trip unit on these breakers can be done, but only by Field Services.

CTA-ID : 462
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?