Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the 9036 GG float switch be converted into a reverse action device in the field?

Product Line:
9036 Float Switches 

This device can be modified in the field to provide reverse action. You must move the pivot pin.

CTA-ID : 346
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?