Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What size control power transformer should be used for a Class 8536 Type SE* starter?

For standard capacity use Class 9070 Type T150*. For 50 or 100 additional VA use Type T300* or for 200 additional VA use Type T500*. Note: (NEC) National Electrical Code requires 2 fuses in the primary of any control power transformer, secondary fusing should be provided as required by NEC. For primary fuse holder order Class 9999 Type SFR4 (holds both fuses), for secondary fuse holder order Class 9080 Type PF1.
* Complete Class 9070 Type number with proper voltage code.

CTA-ID : 940
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?