Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the ground fault module / relay to use with an FAL type breaker?

Does square d have ground fault module / relay for the FAL type breaker?

Product Line:
Molded Case Circuit Breaker

Accessories for FAL type breaker

The ground fault module is GFM100FA. In conjuction with the module, the circuit breaker must have a ``G`` suffix, indicating a ``Ground-fault shunt trip``
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?