Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can an existing Square D Oil Filled Transformer be checked to see if it contains PCB`S

Customer has three options (more than one of which may be utilized):
1) Contact local SQD field office who will have a sales engineer gleen as much information from the nameplate and then research the issue
2) Contact SQD services
3) Contact a local independent testing agency

CTA-ID : 874
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?