Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a door-in-door trim similar to a MHC35S ?

A Door-In-Door trim is a special trim for non-vented MHC covers and HC 32`` wide covers only. The trim must be ordered as a special only with a part number supplied by Panelboard TAG.
A hinged trim (ex. MHC35(S or F) HR) with an outer door lock is an alternative.

CTA-ID : 1176
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?