Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the pressure relief valve, Form X, of a 9013GHG2X field replaceable ?

Product Line:
9013 pressure switches

Yes, the valve can be replaced, 9049A12, on 9013G switches that were delivered with Form X. However, this is not a field retrofit for products that were not delivered with the Form X.

CTA-ID : 850
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?