Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the pressure relief valve, Form X, of a 9013FHG42J27XZ22 field replaceable ?

Yes, the valve, 9049A56, can be replaced on switches that were delivered with Form X. However, this is not a field retrofit for products that were not delivered with the Form X.

CTA-ID : 737
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?